BRANDON MENNEAR, MD
Fellowship Trained in Sports Medicine
Brandon Mennear, M.D. is an orthopedic surgeon with sub-specialty fellowship training in orthopedic sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery. He treats a broad variety of musculoskeletal conditions, both operative and non-operative. He specializes in sports injuries in athletes as well as general orthopedics, including joint replacement and fracture care.
Dr. Mennear is fluent in Spanish and looks forward to caring for the Spanish speaking population in the area.
- Undergraduate: Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- Medical: Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Locum Tenens: Falmouth Hospital, Falmouth, MA
- Medical Manager: Pocatello Free Clinic, Pocatello, ID
- Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Instructor: Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Alamo Orthopedic Society
- Robinson M, Bornstein L, Mennear B, Bostrom M, Nestor B, Padgett D, Westrich G. Effect of restoration of combined offset on stability of large head THA. Hip Int 2012 May-Jun; 22(3):248-253.